View Single Post
Old 2004-09-27, 01:44   Link #3
Hoshino Hikari
<3

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarcasteak
You're lucky I happen to see this thread.

One note, though: I (as well as any other GIF makers) would appreciate it if you actually give the precise time of the requested sequences instead of expecting me to hunt for them...but since I like Konomini, I'll give 'em a shot!

The gradual zoom doesn't loop very well, so I just made it like this.

I'm regretful to say that he tear flow is too subtle to capture. I'm not sure what exactly you want, either, so this is all I can give you. >_<

Hopefully you'll like these.
OMG!!! Those are PERFECT!!! You have no idea how happy you just made me!!! ^__________^ and you did it so fast too!! O-O!! Waiii!! ^___^ *squirms with happyness*
Thank you SOOOOOOOOOOOO much~!!!

I'm going to be using these for my livejournal, too. and I'll credit you as well. ^^

hm.. o.o Could I ask one thing though? ^^; Maybe.. if it's not to much trouble could you put "famness" on them both in the bottom right hand corner, and the one with her crying also have it say "Pain" on it somewhere..
and it has to be 100x100 (if it isnt already, i dont even know. xD sorry.. u.u and 40KB.

If that's not to much trouble, but if it's to much to ask or you just don't want to do it that's fine, I can ask somebody eles to do that part for me.

Thanks again!! <3333 ^____^~!!!
Hoshino Hikari is offline   Reply With Quote