View Single Post
Old 2011-06-09, 17:19   Link #1260
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinta View Post
Give her time. I'm sure she'll join at some point.
I'm not sure if I want her to Like I've said, not being part of the harem makes her more desirable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh View Post
Well, yes. She's quite as crazy as all the other girls, if usually more subdued. I'll say this for her, though: anyone who uses violence for vindication should be ready for the stakes to go all the way to the top. Sure, this time, Aria had the flimsy excuse of... whatever it's called where hand to hand was supposedly alright. But that's nothing more than an excuse, that's certainly isn't valid for all the times she let bullets fly.

Though really, that's a problem for Butei as a whole. They're forced to wear guns and knives, but they can't kill no matter what? Ridiculous.
The difference is when Aria does it, you know it's a comic-relief moment.

Reki was doing it in a serious "I'm REALLY going to kill you, end of discussion" manner.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh View Post
She's practically suggested Kinji buy her a maid uniform so she could pose for him. It's only a matter of time. (Well, I guess maid uniform from the headdress thing. Maybe it's Goth-loli instead? But there's already Riko. Though maybe that's the reason they get along?)
It's a French thing I guess Like I've said, not being part of the harem makes her more desirable.

You know, the one that got away ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiro Hayase View Post
Couldn't Aria be a bit more inconspicuous with her word choices? K-san, A-san, and R-san...... as expected of a descendant of Sherlock Holmes lol. I'm surprised Kinji never noticed who those particular people are.
Nay, I'm pretty sure if all Aria did was to rearrange the names backwards, Kinji would still be stumped

Last edited by Chaos2Frozen; 2011-06-09 at 18:25.
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote