View Single Post
Old 2011-11-22, 00:46   Link #6137
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Heh, good thing I wasn't affect at all by Chihiro's charm unlike so many people here so I'm not freaking out and pulling hairs But I suppose if we REALLY had to sacrifice one girl to heartbreak... I'm okay with the choice... That's all I'm saying... >.>

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Yami~ View Post
omg... Keima must be frustated... but how can he still can say the conquer is going well??!! I can't find any way to reconcile back with Ayumi and Chihiro
He said the conquer is going well so as to not let her worry.

It's a regular tough guy act.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteWings View Post
The Diana/Tenri thing might seem out of place to some but considering that things are happening in a hurry and something is going to happen within the next week (though it might be months before we readers see it through) there really is not many points in which Diana/Tenri enter the picture.
Rather than out of place, I can't believe it took so long for the issue to get addressed.

Actually, I thought Diana had her wings earlier already... Guess not...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nochgo View Post
And whats up with Diana jumping on Keima while he is in the bath... Totally out of character.
Diana is awkward when it comes to love, so it's not surprising that she would take a direct approach as she probably reasons it to be the fastest way to get things to happen.

Last edited by Chaos2Frozen; 2011-11-22 at 01:13.
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote