Thread: Tales of Graces
View Single Post
Old 2009-08-16, 17:25   Link #12
Dist

Send a message via MSN to Dist
Quote:
Originally Posted by Excorsism View Post
I'm crossing my fingers in hopes of the localized version including an option to change voice overs, though I know it's practically impossible given the past precedents. But it doesn't hurt to hope.. I really want to play Tales of Suzak--Graces with the Japanese voices. ToS: DotW left a bad impression on me.

Because of this, Wii is the best platform we could ever hope. Though graphics most likely will not be any better than ToS2's, the undub version will rock.

If the dual audio is not included automatically, but international version will come out, people can easily create undub, unlike in games such as Tales of Vesperia because the data is encrypted in the discs. I for myself hated ToS2's story, but loved the game because I could enjoy Rie Kugimiya being in the tsundere role, so the game was saved for me because of the japanese audio.

... Hmm.. makes me sad. I sold my Wii several months ago, and only after couple days after I heard that Tales of Graces was in production. Oh boy did I feel pissed. Now I'm too broke to purchase Wii, not to mention even the softmodding is not an easy feat to do.