View Single Post
Old 2010-02-25, 01:20   Link #1257
keri
ねぇ、知ってる?

Quote:
Originally Posted by netvope View Post
Thanks for your tips. I'll definitely read them soon.

From your response, I guess there is no official announcement for how long it'll last?
Mostly my tip was because I was trying to remember if there was an official announcement (though my memory is embarrassingly awful around here) and realized that a lot of recent news items were scattered in those threads, and the best way to catch up on them all is to check them all out.

But, no, I don't think there was any kind of official announcement. The closest I can remember is the posting of announced showing dates. I think it may have been...ultimatemegax who posted it? I know he's been posting a lot of info about the movie.

Ah, here he says that some theaters say they'll start showing the movie in late March, and here he has found where some theaters say they will begin showing the move in April. I'd say we're looking at end of April, early May at least for the last theater showings, especially if sales remain decently strong, to keep the incentive to show the move that long after it began playing in the main regions.