Thread: Crunchyroll Giant Killing (TV)
View Single Post
Old 2010-04-27, 08:37   Link #136
destiny4everlove

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiNA View Post
@ destiny.. actually, all you said in the spoiler in part and parcel of a football game. You might see Mochida as a dirty player, but believe me, if you looking it from the POV of a normal football team, one that doesnt support any of the 2 teams playing, you'll consider it as a clever move. All players do that matches, and the inexperiences are usually falls for it ... Of course, when it comes to your team getting it, you'll want it red no matter what XD
Thank you for your comment KiNA and you are very right. I had a little conversation (more like a little debate) with my dad yesterday about that very same topic. Of course my dad won in the end. And I agree, it was a clever move, maybe not the most pure/white/clean one but clever nonetheless. And I also agree it had to do with Baki’s inexperience. I also recognized it had to do with be being a Baki fangirl. I just hope the next time Baki would be the one to cost Mochida a card. I’m very curios and looking forward to how ETU will deal with Mochida the rest of the game.

Thank you so much for my beautiful avy and my amazing sig, TheEroKing!!!
destiny4everlove is offline   Reply With Quote