View Single Post
Old 2010-11-22, 16:54   Link #18
Ero-Senn1n

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabaku Kyu View Post
I'm just wondering how Naruto's going to enter this war. I mean, it kind of sucks he's not in squad or anything. He has to be the loner type hero when everyone else is relying on teamwork.
He can't have teamwork with people so much weaker than him. He already told that when he was fighting Pain, and Shikaku confirmed that when lecturing Shikamaru. But now we have A and B and the old man who can carry islands, they are near Naruto's level so...

we know that Madara's goal is to capture the 2 demons, which means he can deploy Sasuke and Black Zetsu against the 4 kages+B+Naruto now, since they are far away from Kabuto's greedy eyes. And he can teleport to that location when Black-Zetsu signals him. At that point in time he can be sure that both the ninja army and Kabuto are too far away to mess with his plans. Then it's EMS and rinnegan against the 4 kages (i guess the kages want to hide B and Naruto). Also Gaara is conveniently not there, so Kishi can save Gaara's life that way
If we look at it this way that means that whoever is in the army is in a safe place and whoever is guarding Naruto and B is probably doomed
And of course the 4 kages will lose and B and Naruto will have to save the day somehow. I guess Kishi will again make it so that Sasuke does not kill people but Madara kills them, keeping Sasuke's hands clean is becoming a major plot hole
The other possible solution for that is revival in the end, so even if Sasuke kills all 4 kages they'll be revived and of course Sasuke's evilness forgotten
Ero-Senn1n is offline   Reply With Quote