Old 2013-04-19, 02:02   Link #12
Pocari_Sweat
<em style="color:#808080;">Disabled By Request</em>

Send a message via AIM to Pocari_Sweat Send a message via MSN to Pocari_Sweat
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiibi View Post
DDDD:
YOUR HEART IS MADE OF STONE!
Nah. I was grown up watching Asian (mainly Korean) dramas and I know very well how wangsty they can get and anime unfortunately does the same . So, I've largely become desensitized.

Quote:
Speak for yourself! Fyi, the Air movie is the most visually beautiful anime movie I've laid eyes on.
Never saw it so no comment. Though I did watch parts of Kanon (2002) and lold at the massive chins.

Quote:
D:
Did Angel Beats kill your family or something?
Oh boy where to start.

1. In case you didn't know, I'm a big P.A. Works fan, and Angel Beats was done by P.A. Works.
2. Angel Beats is the second most commercially successful series for P.A. Works after the Professor Layton movie (which isn't a fair comparison since it's a movie and it was aimed for a general/family audience ala Ghibli/Hosoda).
3. Meanwhiles, actually good series like True Tears, Hanasaku Iroha and Tari Tari sold less than Angel Beats combined.
4. Honestly thought it was the worst Key series because it made no friggin sense due to it trying to cram in way too much content for its own good.

Think of it like a Kyoani fan's reception to Haruhi Season 2.

Bonus 5. Recently found out that Froggen (League of Legends pro player), who is one of my favourite players to follow listed Angel Beats as his favourite anime .

So, although it did not kill my family, I have a lot of nasty baggage with it .

Last edited by Pocari_Sweat; 2013-04-19 at 08:37.
Pocari_Sweat is offline   Reply With Quote