View Single Post
Old 2007-11-10, 08:07   Link #12
kari-no-sugata

Hmm. Some of the character designs seemed a bit off this week.

Lots of interesting developments though. AEU seems to be trying to use a private army to do their dirty work. Allelujah been in solitary for a week. Soma is being checked over and is apparently okay but the scientist guy things her problem might have been due to something external, and I think they speculate that there might have been another super-solider around. Saji definitely knows that CB saved him and Louise but I don't remember anyone else seeming to know (I doubt HRL wanted the world to know that they were saved by those they designate as "terrorists"). Saji comments to Setsuna he never expected CB to save him and Setsuna says he agrees. Marina isn't having much luck in the AEU since they're behind in solar power anyway. Sumeragi and Billy know each other from college (haven't met since then) and "something" well known seems to have happened that Sumeragi was involved in. Sounds rather bad.

And dammit, even Virtue couldn't kill Orange-kun. Maybe we should rename him cockroach...
kari-no-sugata is offline   Reply With Quote