View Single Post
Old 2008-07-17, 02:06   Link #248
chibamonster
'S' Class Fairy Tail

Since we seem to be looking for appropriate hair styles to match Claymores this might be what Miria's hair looks like... though it is just a guess. I thought of looking for a spikey haired punk, but those searches were rather fruitless. I figured this hair is spikey and while it does not look exactly like her style could work in a live action. Miria's hair is hard for me to imagine looking the way it does unless it is just a very poorly done layering job.

Clare's is much easier to find as I believe her hairstyle is called a chopped bob.

Edit: Hey! I may have found a style that matches Miria more. It is called a Razor Hair cut and it does involve lots of layering. These pics are of the cut, not so much matching Miria. Though I do like the hair Caprice has as it seems so much more unique... Though I don't know how much it would match Miria's character in the story. We'd have to talk to the director.
Spoiler for I haven't found one that looks much like Miria, but this is what the cut looks like:

Last edited by chibamonster; 2008-07-17 at 04:20. Reason: found an appropriate cut