Thread: News Stories
View Single Post
Old 2009-05-01, 20:20   Link #2428
Shadow Kira01

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeoXiao View Post
http://www.theglobeandmail.com/servl...l_gam_mostview

A badass Asian kid (I think he's Korean) got in an argument with this racist b**tard and after getting punched in the face by the belligerent, unleashed his super-awesome kickass kung-fu skills and pwned the dude by breaking his nose.

Thoughts? I personally didn't know this sort of thing would really happen.
A very interesting story..

I am slightly curious. Why did the Korean boy's father taught him to fight back using only his left-hand? Leftist counterstrike?

Self-defense is justified but the appropriate action for that matter would be to tell a nearby teacher and explain it rather than fighting back because it will only develop into a more serious matter. More over, there is a reason for why the people in that area are acting the way they are, unless people are going to ignore the entire story. There is two-sides on a coin.

In Canada, from what I heard.. Ever since the Olympics.. The Liberals and the NDP motivated by local Chinese propaganda groups are going to force the Conservative government to step down and apologize for not being friendly to China because the Conservative valued human rights over business ties. And for that matter, the Conservatives are being bullied everyday by the Chinese alliance to the point that it is almost seen as if Canada is a soon-to-be Chinese colony. And thus, it explains why the white Canadians students aren't very happy.. Nonetheless, his actions are not justified because racism is bad and also that punching another is also highly inappropriate.

Once the Conservatives are forced to step down, the other political parties have the very intention to ignore the United States and NATO, then build strong bilateral ties with China and make Canada into a Chinese colony rather than being an American ally.