View Single Post
Old 2011-10-31, 20:32   Link #10
Duo Maxwell
A Proud Lolicon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rozen Van Kaizer View Post
Sena's reason why she didn't have much friends is the most unrealistic to me (probably together with Kodaka and his misunderstandings). I mean cmon even if you have all those boys you cant have every single girl hate you. Infact, getting girl-friends will be as easy specially with all those boys following you. Plus she has the fortune too, who ever said money can't buy you friends probably never heard of how money can still bring friends.
First, she wants "true friend". Second, you don't know about Japanese and Korean girls, if you think her reason of not having friend is unrealistic.

And most ojou-sama type isn't honest, when their pride is on the line. Sena is different if you ask me. She may feel embarrassed and try to hide it initially, but she will come out and say she's lonely when she is. I like girls who can throw their pride aside to say what they want or how they feel.

Pride is what makes a tsundere girl, and I like them for that, but that doesn't mean I'm not appreciated Sena for being honest.

Btw, I see the meat community is going strong.