View Single Post
Old 2008-07-03, 02:59   Link #2217
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Comartemis View Post
Here's a thought that just occurred to me that might make the creation of ki completely unnecessary if it's used right;

What if I made Asuna into a prototype of Vivio? That is, an attempt to piece together the genetic data that spawned the Saint's Armor, created by the same scientists who created Vivio? Asuna would be a predecessor of Vivio by several years, the last and most successful attempt at recreating the Saint's Armor prior to the scientists receiving the genetic data on the Shroud of the Saint King from Jail. Her version of the Saint's Armor wouldn't be as complete as Vivio's is, so instead of providing total protection against both magical and physical damage, Asuna's only nullifies magic damage.

She would be rescued, of course, by Nagi Springfield and the Ala Alba, a group of mages working for the Saint Church investigating rumors connected to vandalisms and robberies of holy sites, or something of that nature. She would then be turned over to the Church for safekeeping and grow up to become a Knight of the Church.

Also, take notice: Asuna and Vivio both have heterochromia. But where their left eyes are different colors (blue for Asuna, red for Vivio), both of them have green right eyes. Coincidence? Or perhaps a quirk caused by having similar genetic data?
Personally, this just erks me. I see nothing wrong with it, but the ideas behind it are too... cheap?