View Single Post
Old 2010-07-31, 20:58   Link #1142
Kittenlady

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cal-Reflector View Post
Marianne x Bismarck is sexy for a lot of reasons, because aside from the two's physical appeal (grown ups! Not skinny, disproportioned teens!) they're also two of the greatest, most celebrated warriors in Britannian history. He's the Knight of One, she's (one of the?) Empresses; they wouldn't deign to carry on with anyone they considered a lesser individual, and that leaves precious few partners to consider.
...god, there's so many interesting characters they could flesh out and background to fill in in the side-materials/new projects etc. Why are doing all this crap with new characters no one cares about? Well, that's probably just my opinion, but still.

Quote:
A few questions:

It's not known who Bismarck received his Geass from, right?
There's no confirmation who Bismarck got it from, I just assumed it was V.V. because he seemed more inclined to give them out (I think he was the main force behind the Geass Cult, plus he's younger), and C.C.'s aforementioned habit of sticking with those she gives Geass to. Then again, there's Mau, so it's really a free for all.

Now that I think about it, maybe getting it from C.C. would be more interesting.

Quote:
What did Charles and Marianne need C.C. for in their plot? Her code? Why did they still need her after Charles (supposedly) took V.V.'s?
I HAVE NO CLUE. Having two codes gives you superpowers? There's only two codes in the world and they're both needed to get to Jupiter? Charles was going to give the second code to Marianne?

I hope there's a sane explanation somewhere. Personally, I'd like to know whether Charles did the tango with V.V. as well when he took his Code.
Kittenlady is offline   Reply With Quote