View Single Post
Old 2011-09-19, 05:33   Link #2894
larethian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crimson Cloud View Post
Played and finished two routes yesterday of To Heart 2. It was entertaining at some extend and honestly the game wouldn't left any impact on my VN favorites if it wasn't for... Tama-nee! Her unique personality just owned my heart from the first scene where she showed her true colors. Not to mention that she became adorable towards the end of the game. She easily jumped to my waifu material.

So can anyone tell me what To Heart 2 Another Days is all about? I've seen on wiki page that it's a sequel but I have no additional info about it. How is Tamaki in that game?
To Heart 2 is such a lovely old classic. Very mundane slice of life (IMO) but very good writing on the whole that somehow keeps me connected and interested. My favorites being Manaka (even though I don't like her voice but I like her back story and her ability to pawn in the shooter), Yuuma, and Tamaki. btw, you do know that Tamaki is voiced by Itou Shizuka right (even in the x-rated version)?

In Another Days, you get a chance to also capture
Spoiler:

And Manaka pawns in the shooter game. My high score is close to 60000 IIRC for the 6 minute version.

Nostalgic.
larethian is offline   Reply With Quote