Thread: Needless
View Single Post
Old 2012-12-26, 12:28   Link #9747
Homura7

One thing has been made clear with these latest developments.

If this decisive fight is ever going to end with the victory over Arclight, it won't be through strenght but, once more as it happened back with the fights against Arca or Strom among others, through strategy and wit, as well as a helping hand from someone in the enemy side.

Arclight has proven to be far too powerful, to the point he isn't even using any fragment, and he's got an impenetrable barrier around him.

It's now when Cruz should stop and recall Arca's last words, which I believe is the key or at least the main step to bring Arclight down once and for all.

The main question is, when she mentioned, "the right and the left hand of God", was she using rhetoric words or by "right" and "left" she meant... Uten and Saten? When you think about it, Arca knew Arclight always boasts of being God. In addition, those two always flank him wherever he goes.

I don't think Arca ever knew of Cruz's fragment to begin with.

Oh, and for all we know, Uten might be already there, only no one can't see him at the moment. It will be interesting if Kafka comes too, because I can't wait to see his reaction when he finds out Cruz is the girl who warned him about his fate.
Homura7 is offline   Reply With Quote