Thread: Licensed + Crunchyroll Chihayafuru Season 2
View Single Post
Old 2013-02-01, 17:28   Link #354
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

And we are back to our regular programming of Taichifuru. That was a great episode for him. We finally found out why he hasn't made class A yet despite having the necessary skills: he has horrible luck. Good luck is about the only thing he lacks. He has everything else: looks, brains, talent, wealth, popularity. No wonder all the boys are jealous of him.

I'm glad he was able to understand Harada's words and win his match. This will boost his confidence, something he needed after experiencing so many losses.

Sumire is more perceptive than I thought. She's noticed Taichi is helplessly in love with Chihaya. Maybe it's just that obvious? Even Tsuboguchi knew all about it and even used that against them (a pretty smart move, Taichi never realized his true intentions). I think Sumire is overestimating Chihaya, but she does need to be on her toes. While Chihaya is completely clueless about romance, she is also very unpredictable, and that makes her a tough opponent. Anyway, I was happy to see Sumire make an effort to support the team by taking her eyes off Taichi for a second and watching their rivals play. She has already grown a lot since the first episode.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haak View Post
Episode 4

I loled so hard when all those towels were thrown at him. Because judging from the passion of the people who threw them, I imagined those towels being something entirely different.
I totally expected to see some panties mixed in there (they would have been Kana-chan's mother's, of course)