View Single Post
Old 2007-01-30, 10:09   Link #220
Takemaru
Helpfull Chibi

Send a message via MSN to Takemaru Send a message via Yahoo to Takemaru
Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sushi-Y View Post
If you want to experience the game first, you can also just download the trial version (the complete Onikakushi-hen) from 07th expansion's website:
http://07th-expansion.net/Soft/Taiken.htm

As for Minagoroshi-hen, it's included in the final "Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Kai" (answer chapters from Valdra's link above) disk released during C71. On that disk you will also get Meakashi-hen (5th chapter), Tsumihoroboshi-hen (6th chapter), and Matsuribayashi-hen (8th and final chapter).

The question chapters (Onikakushi-hen, Watanagashi-hen, Tatarigoroshi-hen, and Himatsubushi-hen) are also included in a single "Higurashi no Naku Koro ni" disk (question chapters from link above).

Rei (epilogue disk from above) is a "Side Story" of sorts that you should only read after having finished all 8 chapters from the main game first.

You can also get the game from Himeya. Just search for "Higurashi".
I will try Trial Version thanks! So If i buy Minagoroshi there is some translate note in it or what you guys mean by patch? (Download from internet?) And Valdra's message's "Question Chapters, Answer Chapters, Epilogue Disc".Is this a game or a help book? Please explain me, i know i am quite stupid but onegai!= please
I got an PayPal account so i can buy anytime i want.
Takemaru is offline   Reply With Quote