View Single Post
Old 2009-01-09, 12:08   Link #58
Traece
:cool:

Well I must say to begin with, that this episode was an absolute 10/10 for me.

I actually thought it was very cute with all the characters running around and attempting to pray on this rumor about Taiga. But then while she's distracted and away from Ryuuji, he gets closer to the girls that like him more and more each time. I'm actually suspecting that must be a pattern I've never fully noticed until now, of Ryuuji attracting two other girls whenever Taiga isn't watching over him. Between the two of them, I'm actually rooting for Ami now that she's not such a bad person. She seems to be a much nicer person and I would actually hang out with her willingly now that she's sort of turned a new leaf. Plus, what she said to the teacher was very nice of her since I was starting to worry the poor girl would up and kill herself xD!

The really interesting thing though is that it seems something is going on with Kitamura that hasn't quite been revealed. I'm willing to bet that the President is really in to him, and he knows it. But who knows right (Manga people do... But I don't want them telling me).

I'm excited to see what happens NEXT WEEK! And congrats to Tomiie-kun on his new and hopefully long-lasting romance! Such a cute couple. =D