View Single Post
Old 2011-01-23, 21:03   Link #75
al103
Grumpy Russian bear

Send a message via ICQ to al103
Quote:
Originally Posted by Genten View Post
I've said earlier, I think the soul gem does become tained with usage and the grief seeds are used to cleanse it. The girls would be forced to kill witches to cleanse their gems least they become witches themselves. The witches would be magical girls who didn't cleanse their gems or become too tained to use anymore. Since there are probably tons of magical girls in the world (and negative emotions) witches will probably never run out although they may be far and few between. I think cleansing your gem depends on how powerful you are: if you can't defeat the witch you either need to run away or die.

The game can't end because there will always be magical girls created by contractors and witches created from magical girls. I'm just puzzled on what the goal of this game is. My mind won't stretch that far XD
It's "slightly" different. You are talking about losing, that sooner or later magical girl loses and become witch (there are most likely more witches from servants than from magical girls anyway), I'm talking about winning as in magical girls succeed in wiping out all witches... but would they win that way? It's one thing that game skewed that one side is losing, it's entirely other that it can't win even if they are 100% successful.

PS. Also Nanoha/job, Honor/job and Rein/Agito.
PPS. Proud Athrun/Cagalli/Meyrin shipper.
al103 is offline   Reply With Quote