View Single Post
Old 2012-10-10, 08:45   Link #973
SimplyAJ

Yeah, something about that fire monster bit seemed intriguing. I wouldn't be surprised if it was one of those "it's been sealed within me, and since I died it released the seal" sort of deal, or perhaps by defeating it, that is how he gained the most powerful fire bankai.

I was pretty surprised with the death though, and how he just get his other arm hacked off really seemed ... I dunno "tragic" somehow? Which is pretty good that it made me feel that way since I've been such a skeptic of the series for so long now.

I'm eternally curious how Juha Bach knows EVERYTHING though. Even Aizen didn't know who the Zero Squad was (when he was younger anyway), and he knew about every little happening in the war and all of that. He also seems ridiculously overpowered. I'd have been fine with Yamamoto dying if it was at least, I dunno a valiant effort? He lost his bankai but didn't we see when his sword was sealed before that he is physically a monster as well? I mean he withstood his own flames, used that sacrificial spell on Aizen, punched Wonderweiss into oblivion. Just seems "unlikely" I guess for the stronger shinigami to just die in one slash. At least have him throw a punch or something.
SimplyAJ is offline   Reply With Quote