View Single Post
Old 2004-05-11, 04:20   Link #86
Marine-RX179

Quote:
Originally Posted by yukari_kiss
and even then, i guess ppl do come from different backgrounds and have different ideals on sex, like with me, even if two ppl love each other, i think there are better things than sex and even if that is a way to show "love", i don't think it's necessary.
I agree with you. However the question is not what is a better way for showing love, but the truth is in reality, there are only limited number of methods for that.
Talking (it can only get so far, as many people that are not naturally good at it, it's difficult to say anything more than just 'I love you'...even when that person truely love their partner), holding hands, hugging, kissing, watching a romantic scenery together, buying him/her a present, writting a poem (this takes real talent, which average person would lack in this area as well)......
So sex is just one of the limited number of methods that are available just like any other, as long as you don't think of it in a perverted way......

If there are any other methods that I forgot to mention here, do feel free to add more to the list.
Marine-RX179 is offline   Reply With Quote