View Single Post
Old 2009-02-16, 13:25   Link #37
Nosauz

duh clearly bakugan is going to be the sleeper hit of the spring season!!! here's my i told you so face :P

on a more serious note, If they upscale haruhi, I might actually watch that again, and i wish they would add continuing series from the winter so I could plan out my watching habits, because I still need to finish up some series from the fall that I just never got around to. Oh well the only thing I would probably add to the list is conan special though I haven't seen any new eps above 300, heres hoping for an entertaining self contained adventure.

@amex, if your gonna make snap judgements about anime/manga that you have never read then don't bother commenting or at least don't try to come off as if you know everything because clearly from your comments you have invested very little any of these series. I don't mind if you don't like this stuff, but have not even looked at the work and basically judge the works by the cover so to speak is pretty frivilous and not beneficial to people who are trying to shape up their viewing choices for the next season.
Nosauz is offline   Reply With Quote