View Single Post
Old 2013-05-02, 21:09   Link #622
duckroll
綺羅星★!

I liked episode 5 quite a bit. It's enjoyable and moves pretty briskly. There are many characters introduced (a few of which I've been looking forward to personally), and they managed to fit them into the ongoing narrative without wasting too much time. Nice to see all my waifus having screen time in the same episode. <3 Airi. <3 Fumi. <3 Otome. <3 <3 <3.

I like the style of adaptation they're going for here. Instead of just being the same thing I've seen before, it actually feels like an original show based on the same material. I dunno if it'll be better or worse at the end but at least it's not boring. One thing I've noticed about the series so far is that the odd numbered episodes are way better than the even numbered episodes. Hopefully it's just a silly coincidence and next week's episode doesn't feel awful again. ^^;

The voice direction for the show continues to amuse me. First as many people pointed out, Sakurai is just doing his Makishima voice from Psycho-Pass for Alcor. But now, Ronaldo has showed up and Rikiya Koyama is channelling the exact same voice he used for Kiritsugu in Fate/Zero. This amuses me to no end.
duckroll is offline   Reply With Quote