View Single Post
Old 2010-07-12, 05:35   Link #57
quigonkenny
Sav'aaq!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Francismeunier View Post
I wonder if this might be Manami's mother or relative here=>
Spoiler:
Clearly that is Eda, finally back from her long-term, deep-cover op in Roanapur... ^_^

This looks to be that rarest of beasts, the harem comedy/drama with actual decent action integrated into the plot, and not just tacked on as an afterthought... I can't say I'm exactly enamored of the alien character designs (from the production material there are apparently no letters between A and G on their bra charts), but the two human female leads more than make up for those shortcomings.

Manami is probably the second (after Occult Academy's Maya) most attractive female character this season, and easily the most physically attractive character in the series. Eris is just too well endowed, without the kind of body that fits it, and it's the whole package that counts, which Manami most certainly has.

But I'm just in love with Aoi. I'm weak for meganekkos with long, dark hair as it is, but then she pulls out that giant revolver and does what she did (spoilers) as calmly as if she were picking up bread at the convenience store... I'm going to have to add this to my (rapidly growing) watch list this season, if only to see what she does next...

One thing I do like about Eris is her name, as I have a bit of a thing for meaningful names. It's only been one episode, and she's already caused all this discord...