View Single Post
Old 2008-07-17, 12:48   Link #64
james0246

I hate doing messages like this, but...

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpyderSidiouss View Post
*taps chin* when did I ever say YOU bitched about Sasuke accomplishing spectacular feats? (though I get the feeling I probably could find a post or two if I actually tried ) Of course you’re disappointed that naruto didn’t keep up with sasuke, you one of the lala land residents that actually think hes a genius. If I kept making up foolishness just because I wanted things to happen and actually believed it(even though the manga clearly says the opposite), I’d eventuaully be disapoitned too. since you like to use your imagination so much i recommend the "create a character" thread.
Can you please calm down SpyderSidiouss. You are becoming nothing more than a "hater" that goes out of his or her way to make ridiculous comments concerning everyone. We know you like Sasuke (you would not be so vehement concerning anyone disliking him if you were not a Sasuke fan (and, btw, being a fan is not a bad thing, so pease stop accusing people of being a fan and then equating fandom to an insult, it is just getting silly)), but that does not mean that you have to attack everyone that has a different opinion. The fact that this forum, and forums in general, are made to spread and share ideas is what makes your posts so bothersome because all you do is tactlessly attack without ever trying to consider anyone elses opinion. You are acting like a bully, and it is becoming hard to read any of your posts when all you spew is constant hate. And I want to read your ideas, I enjoy sharing differing opinions and ideas, but you are making it very hard.
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote