View Single Post
Old 2008-11-30, 10:58   Link #7
risingstar3110
✘˵╹◡╹˶✘

OK, if i ever be a director(or animator), i will develop two anime: one drama/fantasy/adventure and one comedy/romantic.

The fantasy will be about a guy who will be threw into a magic world, where he will fight as a hero, a shining knight against "vicious monsters", until one day, he realised that the "monsters" that he fought were actually a peaceful humanoid races which were oppressed by human ad on the verge to be wiped out.
The main character probably would be similar to Kei in Gantz, originally act like a jerk who want to show off his talent and be praised by the world, but have very strong sense of responsibility ad justice

The love story would be about a guy, who secret in loves with a girl he often see (and once or twice meet face to face) on the opposite train platform (on the way to school). That love motivates him turning into a better person. But when he passed the entry exam and enter the same school with her, he realises a huge problems: she not only has one, but has two other identical sisters. They looks and acts so similar, that the only way to knows who is who is by trying to get them to be together, where their personality then can be seen completely different. They also may have different habits (always forget umbrella, always drink soda, have really dry lip...) that can be used to distinct themselves (but not always)
So he (and us audience) will be on his(and our) quests to search out who is the girl he loves among the three sisters; who is the girl who secretly loves and confessed to him (but hide identity); and who would finally end up with him
(talking about that remind me of Donald Duck and his three identical nephews )

Last edited by risingstar3110; 2008-11-30 at 11:10.
risingstar3110 is offline   Reply With Quote