View Single Post
Old 2012-10-07, 07:03   Link #278
MartianMage

Quote:
Originally Posted by relentlessflame View Post
Them being alive after it all is the one thing that I can't find unrealistic because we actually have no idea how long it takes to really kill someone after they disappear from the SAO game world. You might just assume that they physically die the very moment they disappear... but that's never actually confirmed. It's just a guess. So for us to find out now that death doesn't happen the very instant you disappear is new information that wasn't previously available because we stayed focus 100% on what was happening in the game.

The other two... after much discussion in this thread and elsewhere, I think it really hinges on Kayaba's comment that they exceeded the rules of the game. How they did that hasn't been explained yet, but if it is explained or referenced again later in the story, it might help. (And sure, "The Power Of Love" is one explanation... but I'm thinking there may also be a bit more to it than that. )
I guess that's true but as others have said regarding all of these asspulls on other websites... Kawahara Reki could have avoided all of these if he just gave an actual explanation. Yes, I'm saying Kawahara Reki cause LN readers confirm that Aincrad arc is indeed full of asspulls.
Kyubey: Perhaps the same could be said of all religions.
Homura: Your words are as empty as your soul! Lolis ill-needs a savior such as you!
Kyubey: What is a loli? A miserable little pile of moe! But enough talk...have at you!
MartianMage is offline   Reply With Quote