View Single Post
Old 2011-04-18, 20:28   Link #243
orion
Waiting for more taiyuki!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nemuru View Post
hmmm..... beside some comparison between the standard of living between the two. It doesn't really justify she's (Hanabi) is rich by any means. I'm sure most people can afford a meal such as her on a daily basis.

While I haven't gotten into this debate at the start but which side are you on? since the difference between the two isn't much but at most highlights that Kimimaro is slightly poorer and tends to save more, considering that he is living on his own which is well explain in the series as a reason for his sense of finance...

I do however think you're making a very large assumption and many of these can be trace back to her still living with her parents as another source of her income.
I'm not on any side as this is only ep. 1.

MC spent his money on that civil service exam study guide. So it's prob there but he's picking and choosing what to spend it on. Also, he's in a furnished apartment so that's not cheap either.

Hanabi has inconsistencies. Just pointing it out. Even if you live with your parents, you're still going to be packing your lunch or eating cheaply or having other ways of affording your lifestyle (work etc.). It's only ep. 1 so there's more time to see how she develops.