View Single Post
Old 2009-05-08, 17:24   Link #1017
Mentar
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by surerman View Post
Going out with Nagi is the most inappropriate way to end this series, since it will turn this manga to Loli category. And it's didn't fit at all, (come on! do you really want to date a little-shitty annoying-super-rich-flat chested girl? even as a true pervert till the bone my self , I'll pass it)
It's still the canon ending and certainly the most likely one (unfortunately). It's rather a matter of preparing it properly. However, we're definitely not there yet.

Quote:
Going with Hina is the same,since she isn't main char at all, just a side char with a lots of fans which gained popularity recently. No offense here for her fans

...sigh*...
Feeling a bit snotty-snobbish today?

Hina has been - by a gigantic margin - the most popular character of the show for the last two and a half years, that's "recently" for you? By her own right, Hina has absolutely become one of the main chars, and Hata himself has declared her to be one of the few in the "strike zone".

Quote:
But....still nothing beat Stupidity in Hayate's Brain when it come to relationship with girls (what a lame joke from Hata)
His Stupidity almost in the same level as Tenma Tsukamoto from School Rumble.
In the end, his stupidity make me wish this series just END soon, whichever way it will be. Even the "Mx0 style" ending is fine
Nah, I'm not worried there, because unlike Harima, he isn't hardwired in stupidity - he's simply a bit oblivious to issues of relationships. But not entirely, he IS beginning to pick up clues.

I'm counting on Hata's declared intention to give this show a proper ending and NOT trying for a perpetual reset. I think there WILL be a proper ending eventually, but it needs preparation and groundwork which has not been laid sufficiently so far.
Mentar is offline   Reply With Quote