View Single Post
Old 2006-01-18, 19:12   Link #39
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Any romance animes for some reason i just have weakness for them. I must say that sailor moon is one and saying that makes me feel so so dirty. the other is kannazuki no Miko we all know that show was horrid i feel like i need to go to a temple and pay pence to the gods everytime i think about it but for some reason i really liked it.

Oh and i must admit i didnt think you guys would be so funny about this but i am enjoying reading the post

Quote:
Originally Posted by viperlance
I always put out an image of a though gue who only thinks about my study and my work. But back in the seclusion of my tiny studio-apartment, I really like to watch romantic anime I die first before letting anyone know that I like that kind of anime, including my girlfriend.

In my book you are the winner the fact that you hide it from your girlfriend makes it all the funnier my heart goes out to you man i almost died from lack of air laughing when i read it

Last edited by NoSanninWa; 2006-01-19 at 01:40.
Sinestra is offline   Reply With Quote