View Single Post
Old 2008-10-13, 15:38   Link #405
Sabaku Kyu
The Ironman

Quote:
Originally Posted by wtfftw View Post
So problem might be finding pains chakra signal source through all other chakra in the sky. I think naruto might be able to do it if he knows what pains signal is. If tsunade knows that pain might have a own chakra signal(ton control the bodies) which is connected to those receivers. Then bringing back naruto might actually have a point. But then again i think tsunade has done sage training too so should probably be able do it too lol xD.
Thing is, Naruto can't sense chakra. Naruto can feel and draw in natural energy using sage arts, but natural energy isn't chakra. Maybe senjutsu increases the senses to the point where one can sense chakra, but I don't think that's the case since Jiraiya couldn't find Pein when he was hiding in the chameleon and needed Ma toad to create a detection barrier.

Could be the chakra receiving material itself maybe be the key to finding the source. Since the metal reacts when the signal is within a certain range, Konoha could spread out teams with pieces of the metal and play "hot/cold" until they find the source of the signal.

Quote:
About pain i think there is something missing. Because ok the bodies can receive signals throught those receivers. But isnt there a part in them that needs to ensure they they obey pain. As in a card or chip that makes em listen. Cuz if that wasnt the case then if you get stabbed by a rod you would be a pain puppet immediatly. or do you need to be dead?
I think to become one of the bodies, the metal has to be implanted through the piercings, otherwise the chakra just gets distorted. The piercings may also make the bodies obedient by allowing Pein's will to take over the mind somehow. But there's obviously a limit to the number of the bodies he can have at once, otherwise Pein would be an entire army by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goshin
tsunade's first and foremot job is to protect the villagers and its people. o i am not mad at her for calling naruto back. she will probably tell naruto to bait him and lead him a way from the village. so there is nothing illogical about what she did (so far) if it means sacraficing naruto to protect the village so be it. thats her job. what happens if pain can't find naruto? he is going to keep destroying and killing people. i'm preety sure that tsunade acknolwedges that if jiraiya couldn't beat them. i probably wouldn't be able either. so having naruto has bait is her best bet.
I wouldn't say she's using Naruto as "bait". She's calling Naruto back because she honestly believes that Naruto is the best hope of defeating Pein. If it were a simple matter of getting Pein away from the the village, she could just tell him where Naruto is (or better yet give him a false location). However, that would only be a temporary solution.

Sabaku Kyu is offline   Reply With Quote