Thread: Licensed Cage of Eden
View Single Post
Old 2012-01-09, 05:15   Link #336
Von Himmel
エーレンフェストの聖女

Quote:
^from an observers point of view, yes, but given that you're in that situation, would that be the first thing you'd think of?
I don't know...I think there's a chance that it would be one of my speculation when I first met ancient animals, but it might not be possibly the first thing that I'd think of. However, I'm positive that I would think of that after seeing so many man-made building with high-level technology (which is not too far from my general knowledge of the current world's technology). Not to mention that Isurugi monument they found during their excavation..

Quote:
There must be some deep underwater cage around the island to keep the sea creatures close to the island...
It must be very powerful to withstand the attacks of those ancient creatures (if they want to go out of there) But yeah, I agree with this... Then again, just how big this place really is? You can't see the shore after standing atop of the mountain and I don't think the sea area which is full of those monsters would be small either

Von Himmel is offline   Reply With Quote