Thread: Licensed Sukitte Ii na yo
View Single Post
Old 2012-12-02, 01:38   Link #223
Malkuth
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Malkuth
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanish View Post
What the hell? It was a perfect episode till Kai 'confessed' his feelings to Yamamoto about Mei. This feels so cheap, like Kai was built in to make things more complicated for the sake of making them more complicated. Megu's intervention felt more natural to me, why does Kai's appearance feel so abrupt? That guy irritates me quite a bit. I guess he is supposed to... oh well.
Cheap or not, it was obviously coming

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanish View Post
100% picking up this manga, Mei becomes cuter and cuter. For now this is my shoujo runner out of the 3 this season. Not sure if or when I pick up Kaibutsu / Kami-sama as a manga but not many shows can make me grab my chest and give in to those scenes full of raburabu. Speaking of which, I'm sure it would do Mei and Yamamoto good if they tried to be more carefree with each other. A bit like Mitty x Haru from Kaibutsu... wouldn't hurt. Or maybe it's just me but there don't seem to be too many moments where Mei relaxes when she's with Yamamoto.
I tried to read the manga, but it has those shoujo-ish character designs (long necks/arms/feet) that I find particularly ugly. Thankfully, in the anime only Mei's "boyfriends" suffer from that style.
Malkuth is offline   Reply With Quote