View Single Post
Old 2012-10-24, 01:00   Link #20925
whitecloud

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
...Seriously, why are they trying to 'save' Kreutune again ? The damsel in this story is so miscast that it's not even funny in two hours, she'll become the brain eating psycho from FEAR...

Next- why did they even bring back Frenda? Kakine I can understand, but of what value is Frenda ? There's nothing stopping Mugino from blowing her away again

Aleister... sama ?? I didn't think he had that kind of hobby... I bet he programmed it to sound like Horie Yui.... That bastard...

And lastly, shouldn't Heaven Canceller learn to lock the door (and windows) to Kamijou's room after the last time he escaped =_= ?
About fräulein....nobody except aleister know that she is a brain eatin alien, touma see her as damsel In distress...imagine his face when he knows...

For frenda, I assume that is most likely either a clone or Puppet of kakine make to look similar to make mugino to lower her guard...

Aleister taking a vacation.....heh...I'm sure he's going somewhere getting maybe a nice artifact like a blasting rod or do an experiment to further his means...

Heaven cancelled locking door...do you think there is any person that could normally wake up after emergency surgery and walking up out of there....