View Single Post
Old 2010-05-24, 12:06   Link #235
Vexx
Obey the Darkly Cute ...
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by mizou View Post
I have 2 questions:
1-How do you know that mugi will have a song? it happens on the manga, KyoAni Annonce?
2- the serie follow the 5 girls, 4 of them are on the last high school year! so, what'll happen to the groupe? will they be ont the same university??
sorry for my Engrish
1) In the episode where Yui (mistake: it was Ritsu) is trying out other instruments, Yui's (Ritsu rather) messing around with Mugi's keyboard gives Mugi an idea for a song, later Mugi and Mio can be seen working on it. When we'll see the song itself will probably be later in the season -- no idea who will actually sing the main line of it though.

2) Thats the Big Question that has most viewers biting their fingernails. It is possible the author will do the bittersweet thing and have them all split off their various ways after graduation, the time of HTT Band simply being done.

A second possibility is that Azusa's classmates do join the club and we get a "new" band with their own name. We still see the Original Four from time to time - but basically the series has refocused on new characters (Azusa, Ui, Jun, etc). This plot could be paired with either the Original Four HTT dissolving or the older girls still working their band at a nearby arts university.

Another possibility (and the one I hope for) is that the Original Four all decide to enter and attend the nearby "fine arts" university (like the sort of university we saw in Honey&Clover). Azusa simply heads over every evening and they continue their attempts to "hit it big at Budokan". I think most fans hope for this. Given that they're attending an "all girls" school, it is not unlikely that the school is part of a mega-campus where K-12 & university all operate together (e.g. - here's a real life example and its not terribly unusual: Tamagawa). We've seen that sort of mega-campus in a variety of anime (GA Art, Negima, etc).

Last edited by Vexx; 2010-05-25 at 21:54. Reason: brain fart - typed Yui when I meant Ritsu