View Single Post
Old 2012-07-12, 18:11   Link #406
Kleeyook
Yandere maniax

Quote:
Originally Posted by yuiichi9 View Post
When an Arch Dragonar change into the armor mode, does the power depends on the dragon that the person is master of? Can a Arch Dragonar increase their power in armor mode by training, if so what methods of training? Thanks in advance.
If you ask if the power each arch-dragonar has is specific to the dragon they have then yes. Their armors have different attributes and their weapons are different. Only Ash have access to more than one armor and weapon though.

Arch-dragonar real power is quite devastating. If 2 arch-dragonars clash (Rebecca vs Oscar) then the school will be damaged. Also, Rebecca never uses her real power until she fights Oscar (almost clash in their most powerful mode) and the fight against Ash in the competition in vol. 6.

I don't know about training. But I believe all breeders are supposed to train themselves to become stronger anyway, so it's given, I have no idea how they train though, there is no training arc like Dragon Ball or High School DxD.

And here it is, vol. 5 part 1/2 (I'll release part soon once I finish with my admission to university)

Spoiler for LN V05 SUM 1/2:

The thing is. The source of my summary is a Thai summary by a guy on Thai web board. The summary for vol. 4 and 5 are equally long. The summary for vol. 6 is 150% of vol. 4 or 5. The summary for vol. 7 is 300% of vol. 4 and vol. 8 is 400% of vol. 4.

The thing I hate is that vol. 6-8 have Oscar. Well, Oscar will get better though. But the terrible first impression is still in my mind.
Kleeyook is offline   Reply With Quote