View Single Post
Old 2012-06-02, 23:42   Link #8581
SoloPanda
Not A Loli-con....

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAX_COLA_POWER! View Post
Although the concept is good, I have to say, ARE YOU NUTS!? I don't know if that was implicit hate on Wendy, but the kid just BARELY got her ultimate slayer arts, which btw, if used continuously, would destroy her, and in case you missed it, Makarov just said that Jura as he is now, would make an even match against Gildarts, THE Gildarts, and you want him to fight Wendy. Pick your battles better next time bro^^;;, besides, Jura already battled, so no repeats for now.
Hmph! I lost anything that resembled sanity a long time ago. On that note I see your point, It is too high of a hurdle for her at this time. What I really wanted out of all of that was for Wendy to display the whole "Pride of a Dragon Slayer" thing. I'd want her to fight and lose horribly but still not give in and struggle with everything she's got, much like the other 2 dragon slayers have displayed in the past. Btw I love Wendy the most (next to Kuroko). The reason I picked Jura is because he is a completely insurmountable wall for her, but it may be better to pick someone who's strong but not a saint level (as long as she experiences failure before victory).
SoloPanda is offline   Reply With Quote