View Single Post
Old 2008-11-11, 09:00   Link #10844
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satashi View Post
Why didn't Rick ask this himself?
More or less because Rick wants to show Comar what the thread thinks of him.

It started out when he posted an image of Jail in a battlesuit in the OC thread, and asked what we thought of it. Comar was the first to reply, and voiced the opinion that Jail is not the type to dress up in a powersuit and go on the frontlines. Rick disagreed, and the discussion spiraled off to the point where even Caro was suddenly capable of extreme hand-to-hand combat, at which point Comar bluntly questioned whether Rick knew what he was thinking, and Rick used his many works to prove he was, after which Comar countered that quantity =/= quallity, which resulted in Rick sending Comar to the FF-thread to ask what people here thought of his works.

Personally, I don't like the idea of battlesuit Jail and melee Caro myself, and Rick refuses to give any info that might let the story make sense to me.

Anyway, on Rick's stuff, I have to read it before I can make any real judgements, but to this point the horrible spelling (more then half of his errors can be avoided by simply using a spellcheck) and Marvel-level silly vilains have turned me off.

Last edited by Keroko; 2008-11-11 at 09:23.
Keroko is offline   Reply With Quote