View Single Post
Old 2008-12-12, 09:22   Link #91
KeitaroNagato
Taiga Yea!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by stormy001_M1A2 View Post
In this scene, Taiga is not listening to reason anymore and try to bully her way out of it. Sometimes, force has to be met with force for right cause. I don't see how Ryuji was wrong in this part. Is your adoration for Taiga blinded you to what is right or wrong?

The manhandling is mild, considering most people will just slap Taiga silly in similar situation. I know I would.
Manhandling for me is out of the question. If a guy tries to be like that towards me, even slap me, I wouldnt tolerate it. I believe there is a time and a place to handle situation that can be handle correspondingly.

I understand what you are saying, I also understand maybe 90% in AnimeSuki are male, and 10% like myself are female. Most comments on Ryuuji I'm assuming are male perspectives, my looks on those issues are a very sensitive topic. It's hard to even really talk about it, and to clearly state correctly about issues like that.

Fine, I understand Taiga that didnt wanted to talk to her dad...
Fine, I understand Ryuujji really cares for her, and wanted to help her...

Yet, Ryuuji could have approach differently, I'm not talking about how he would handle it, but with less physical force, without bruising her.

If the writers at JC-Staff left the bruising part out of the picture, I would have a different opinion.

Edit:
stormy001_M1A2;2103131,please forgive my runting, I do value your opinion as I value everyone else. Topic like this is very sensitive and a little hard to swallow for me. So please forgive me. I'm always looking forward on what everyone has to say, I love each comments and there will be a time that I will find some comments hard to reason, due to the sensitivity of the topic at hand. So please forgive my runting. And ps- I love you thou .... ^^

Last edited by KeitaroNagato; 2008-12-12 at 09:42. Reason: stormy001_M1A2;2103131, PS- I love you :)