View Single Post
Old 2012-01-06, 02:02   Link #312
novalysis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akiyoshi View Post
Exactly, this is what makes trivial the comparission of Nanohaverse mages with Square mages from ZnT-verse.
Ah , but remember , Square Mages usually don't have an affinity with all Four Elements , but instead stack those elements. Furthermore , Nanohaverse likely has affinities that ZnT does not even have!

So no . A square class ZnT mage does not have four elemental affinities of Earth , Fire , Water and Air in the Nanoha sense.

I'd expect some of Fate's attacks , under a ZnT interpretation of magic to involve the stacking of dozens of elements , in the eyes of a ZnT mage. In Nanohaverse , even the simplest wand is a computer. I suspect ZnT mages are restricted severely by their mental capacity , a limitation that Nanohaverse Devices , even those of Storage Grade have transcended.

As for the powerhouses , like Karin , I'd strongly suspect that a well trained and highly experienced non-Support AA Aerial mage should be able to take her on on equal terms. Subaru or Teena or Erio should be able to take her on with a fair chance of victory. Against S+ Mages like Nanoha , a curbstomp will ensure. And if a Strike-arts master get's in close , no ZnT mage will stand a chance.
novalysis is offline   Reply With Quote