View Single Post
Old 2012-05-09, 17:07   Link #527
Rennir
Quietly Lurking
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by aigomorla View Post
yeah however i dont think argo would do that.

Remember argo didnt give away kirito's identity as a beater.
She only gave his identity away as a seller.
Kirito even said if it came down to it, argo would give up cash then give up that information.

Also that "favor" kirito asks of argo is something u ask a friend.
"the 100,000 dollar question on the whiskers"

Not a real information broker.
Yeah the reason for that is because:
Quote:
Originally Posted by BT
For «Argo the Rat» who sells anything that could be sold, there was only one type of information not in her merchandise. That was, who was originally a beta tester. Argo and I were sure that we were both beta testers, but we will never bring up this topic in conversation, no matter how many light years we had to travel.
The reason was simple. When a beta tester's identity was discovered, their life could be at stake.
So Kirito was by no means special as a result of that.

And you can't state that as a fact. Perhaps Kirito was just curious. I would be too. But in case you missed it earlier, I already agreed that since Argo is on Kirito's friend list, Kirito considers her a friend. Look, I'm arguing that the emotional bonds Kirito has with Asuna, Egil, and company is stronger than the ones he has with Argo because unlike the rest of them, Argo doesn't actually go to fight. The sense of camaraderie just isn't there. It isn't about whether or not Argo is his friend anymore. It's about the degree of the friendship.