View Single Post
Old 2007-02-01, 20:53   Link #29
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rei_Battlecake View Post
Well I get what Light's trying to do by turning himself in as "possibly being Kira" but I really don't get how he managed that the newly announced criminals got punished after he'd thrown away his Death Note...
I think it will start making sense as soon as we understand what exactly Light did with his DN.

Quote:
Originally Posted by psycho bolt View Post
Ater watching ep 16, I was pretty much confused. Did Light lose his memories when Ryuk left? Or was it all an act.
I'm confused as well. There really aren't any obvious clues to make any deduction that if Light is faking it, or if he truly has lost his memory. But, if he lost his memory, then it raises boat load of questions such as why Light still remembers that he is interrogated under the suspicion that he is Kira? If we assume that he gave up his DN when he said I "discard my pride," then wouldn't he suppose to forget everything associated with the DN just like Misa? This question leads to another question: can a DN user have a choice of how much memory s/he may loose?

I'm confused as heck!

Btw, anyone can talk about an episode in an episode discussion thread without using spoiler tags. Some of us are adding the spoiler tags as a courtesy to the viewers who have yet to watch this episode. That said, any manga spoiler even under a spoiler tag is a big no-no in an episode discussion thread. Feel free to PM me if you don't understand something from what I just said here.