View Single Post
Old 2012-03-27, 22:52   Link #127
LastOrder
Om nom nom nom
*Artist

I'm probably going to cry when I get trolled again, so I think I'm going to lay off the whole Apollo/Apollonius reincarnation for now. But I feel as if there might be something big coming up in the next episode or two.

But there is one thing. I've noticed that in the ED, and I'm not sure if it's been mentioned before, that Zessica is wearing Celianne's armor. I found that very interesting, as well as in the first couple of episodes, the ED has the book of genesis in there.

What key might that book hold that it's being shown so much in the OP and in the ED as well. It didn't look like it was very useful in the OS considering that they only used it to read up on the legend of Apollonius and Celianne.

Also, Amata and Kagura being bound by thorns, I found that pretty interesting as well. And very interesting that Jin was also done in by a thorn.

I'm not getting into reincarnations right now, but I just have this gut feeling that both Amata and Kagura are connected somehow. It might not even be reincarnations at all. There could be something else connecting the two together. Possibly Alicia.

One thing I'm very interested in seeing, is Andy digging up some more ancient things. I really wonder, could they ever discover that room where Sirius would hang out at? I mean, back in the OS, Daeva academy was situated on the Alisia palace.

There has to be a couple of things left over from that, and I'm hoping Andy excavates some more.

And that underground cave where there was a statue of Apollonius. Gen had it hidden, so I'm hoping it's still there as well.