View Single Post
Old 2011-10-22, 01:42   Link #42
risingstar3110
✘˵╹◡╹˶✘

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirarakim View Post
I love the series and I don't mind the darkness or drama (I knew it was going to come even told people this when they said it was just a silly comedy).

However I could definitely do without these sick twists & attempted rape scenes. I am sure they aren't over yet but let's just say it's one thing I don't exactly enjoy about the series.

I hope not either; I want Ringo to have a happy ending (with Shouma). Of course I don't know what will happen with this series but I don't think Ringo sacrificing herself is set in stone.

In fact I find it interesting that she is no longer being completely engulfed by the flames in the new opening.
The potential shipping for this anime will go all over the place if we take it seriously. But wow, we are at ep 15 already, so it may not be so far-stretched to guess now. The cliche (relationship) ending will be something like:
  • Ringo X Shouma
  • Himari and her two friends (or with Mario)
  • Kanba x Natsume
  • Yuri X Tabuki
  • Satenoshi x PoC/ Momoka
The chance that Ikuhara breaks all these pairings by the end is higher than if he kept all of them through. Most likely open ending

PS: i don't like the new OP as much as the old one, the song is not as good, and too much recycled animation =/