View Single Post
Old 2012-01-22, 07:47   Link #19081
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post
@ Stratos - I just don't understand some peoples complaints. If you want reviews, why not go somewhere like the Naruto or Code Geass archive where every story gets about 50 on average? IS isn't a mainstream anime, so expecting loads of reviews doesn't really hold. Hell, the most highest reviewed fanfics have the same people reviewing multiple times and not actually 100 different people doing it.

Then I can help with that
I noticed that and frankly speaking. My impression at the moment is that mainstream animes have a trippy fanbase.

Keeping a lot of details in check knowing that alot of people are keeping an eye out for them isn't really my ideal way to start out my fanfic hobby.

Then again, aside from reviews, there's always the traffic log. Seeing Bouclier clocking up 3K+ hits with Saber at 900 really surprised me since those two stories are pratically my first attempts at fanfiction.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yachiyo View Post
@Stratos, your story is more popular than mine -_- u got more reviews, so be happy ^^
As I mention in my fics, I always appreciate reviews, be it good or bad ones... unless they're flat out trolls. ^^