View Single Post
Old 2011-09-01, 02:52   Link #58
ronin myael
lost ronin

Quote:
Originally Posted by toriko View Post
-A kid (Ichigo/Yusuke) meets a cute girl that gives him powers (Rukia/Botan)

-That kid then has to work for beings of the afterlife (Soul Society/Spirit World)

-The kid meets two strong beings with black and red hair(Byakuya&Renji/Hiei and Kurama) that kidnap his girlfriend/female friend

-He goes after them to rescue her

-He shortly after befriends the red haired "enemy" and they become good friends (Renji/Kurama)

-He goes on to defeat the black haired enemy (Byakuya/Hiei) that had kidnapped his girlfriend/female friend and frees her

- A new strong enemy appears but is "defeated" and fakes his death only to reveal he is "unbeatable" (Aizen/Toguro)

- They train to overcome this enemy for a few months with stronger people with similar powers (Shinji/Genkai)

- They enter a war/tournament and get stronger throughout

- They enter a cave/tunnel and have to overcome something "within" themselves.

- They emerge from the cave/tunnel stronger than ever and go on to defeat the previously unbeatable enemy that actually planned everything that happened since the first time he saw the MC (Aizen/Toguro)

- Someone " loses" their powers (Ichigo/Kuwabara)

- Humans with strange previously unheard of powers show up and take the MC to a weird house

- Ginjou is a former shinigami that went rogue/bad like Sensui was a former Spirit Detective in Yu Yu Hakusho that went rogue/bad.

kubo is far from briiliant,he isnt even a decent mangaka..he is one talentless guy who got lucky..
this made me laugh! to be fair, kubo is a good manga artist. i still like his art designs (for the most part). but as a writer, he's far from brilliant. i guess if you have no one to compare him to you'd say he's brilliant but if you've read shonen manga-ka the likes of arakawa and oda, i doubt you'd say that.