View Single Post
Old 2012-05-02, 20:33   Link #168
Revolutionist
Puppet Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReddyRedWolf View Post
You have to wonder though. After several years of cold sleep how would Zeheart react to the knowledge his best friend turned rival enemy and former love interest had a son.

Zeheart can't make the same you are not an X-Rounder argument as Kio is leagues stronger than he is as an X-Rounder. Course Asemu already proved him wrong in that department being a Super Pilot. LOL

What Zeheart was afraid about Asemu was that he would talk him out of being another brainwashed Vegan.

Flit failed with Decil, Asemu failed with Zeheart so third time is a charm with Kio?

As shown by the last two eps of the Age-2 arc there is more to those Mu-Zell helmets than enhancing non X-Rounders, X-Rounders and controlling other units. Ezelcant may very well control soldiers through it by hypnotic suggestion.

It would be Kio that breaks his control of the Vegan people.
We don't know the extent of Kio's X-Rounder powers to be making such a bold statement. So far Zeheart's the strongest X-Rounder in the show, above even Flit who's a top-class X-Rounder himself. I mean, the guy needs a special mask to keep him from destroying his own mobile suit...