View Single Post
Old 2011-02-22, 19:46   Link #683
MikeyGrey
believe...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaijo View Post
I would argue that there is... considering Madoka still doesn't have a wish. I mean, she just wanted to fight before, and wasn't really concerned about a wish. ("How about cake?")
i did say earlier that madoka doesnt have a wish & thats the point. he wants her to be MG even though she doesnt have a wish
Quote:
But you said the safer road was not to believe in him because he leads to death.
lol "potential death" is what i said. and duh! if the choice is die now or die later then latter is the obvious pick. that doesnt make it the "optimal" choice.
Quote:
How do you know he wouldn't have butchered them? Or maybe they would have died to starvation, Kyoko included? At least this way, she survived. Or maybe the kids would have been sold off. Or the father commits suicide, followed by the mother, leaving the two girls penniless, powerless and starving. Perhaps picked up and prostituted by slavers.

We know what happened, but there are plenty of worse alternatives that we can imagine, so you can't say this was the worst thing to happen to them.
thats why i said "there was the option". QB is no holy grail. whether it be his own design or circumstance, none of the girls so far are happy. so isnt it the obvious logical choice to think of ways w/o his help that could "potentially" improve the situation? giving up being afraid of worst outcome is akin to being afraid to live in fear of dying.

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews
MikeyGrey is offline   Reply With Quote