View Single Post
Old 2011-03-25, 10:31   Link #90
TkMacintosh

Random Theory time....>.>

This is my idea on why, how, and MAYBE when Kyousuke and Kirino drifted apart and Kyousuke ignoring Kirino for a while >.>

So my theory is that Kyousuke and Kirino were very close before, but during the sports festival Kirino had when she was younger, aka the photo and ribbions she had hidden away in her box in her closet from Ep 12 Good and True route, she must've done poorly and was made fun of for it.

So Kyousuke, being the older and kinder brother that he was and is, tried to cheer Kirino up, but Kirino clearly upset and distraught slapped/hit him and yelled at him to leave her alone and ran away.

So for the next while Kyousuke, trying to give Kirino her space and letting her calm down, started to hang out with Manami more and more.

With Kirino, she made a promise to herself that she would NEVER let something like this happen EVER AGAIN. She wanted to be the person people could depend on, and for Kyousuke, to be a little sister her big brother could be proud of and brag about.

So Kirino decides to dive into her studies trying to raise her grades and working on her athletics. Kirino ignores just about everything besides being a good daughter to her parents.

This continues on for a while, but eventually, Kirino's parents start praising and favoring Kirino more because of the sudden turn around. Kyousuke at this point starts feeling down, but eventually gives up and just goes with it.

That's about all, but in my mind, all I can see is Kirino wanting to be praised by Kyousuke, but because he's hanging out with Manami, Kirino starts to resent Manami for taking time for Kyousuke away from her.

...It's not THAT great, but it's been stuck in my head for awhile now.